Friday, June 10, 2005
You asked for this,
not in words so much
but in silent requests –
as sharp demands unannounced.

I can see the questions
fooding your mind, for
they appear in your eyes,
when you think I don’t notice
you watching me.

For It’s been 14 weeks since I left,
and everything has changed,
yet nothing has, really.
It’s become all about circles
we’ve redefined them at the oddest moments.

After all so much rides
just beneath the surface –
hidden to common eyes;
yet pulsating with life nonetheless.

And what can I say,
there are promises that can’t be made
or kept really.
for fate has it’s own definition
and I am not it’s creator.
 
This template is called "shattered pieces of my soul", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.